Every Thursday morning in August, the WorkSource Pierce Job Center will feature an Employer of the Day from 9:30 am to 11 am.
This is the perfect opportunity to meet with local hiring representatives, learn about their company culture as well as available opportunities in a relaxed, meet-and-greet environment.
NO RSVP Required! Just come by the WorkSource Pierce Job Center at 3650 S. Cedar St., Tacoma, WA 98409 between 9:30 am to 11 am on Thursdays in August.
Below are the scheduled employers for the month of August:
- August 9th (9:30 am to 11 am) – Cintas Corporation
- Hiring for Loader/Unloader and Route Sales Representative positions
- Wages start at $15/hr. for the Loader/Unloader and $20/hr. to start and approximately $50k once on a route
- Located in Puyallup
- To be considered, candidates must apply on Cintas.jobs
- August 16th (9:30 am to 11 am) – Rhino Staging
- Hiring for Stagehands and Event Crew Members (no experience necessary and training is provided).
- Wages are $15-19/hr. (DOE)
- Located in Fife
- To be considered, candidates must complete an online application, a brief interview and if hired, a new employee orientation before starting work.
- August 23rd (9:30 am to 11 am) – Farmers Insurance
- Hiring for Customer Service Representatives and Apprentice Protégé Agents
- Wages are $2k for Protégé Agents and $2k-$2.4k for Customer Service Representatives
- Located in University Place
- To be considered, candidates can bring a resume
- August 30th (9:30 am to 11 am) – Amazon
- Hiring for Warehouse Workers
- Wages – DOE
- Located in Kent and DuPont (as well as a pop-up warehouse in Tacoma for the holidays)
- To be considered, candidates can bring a resume or come to the event
Questions? Contact Stephanie Kruszewski at 253.284.8834 or email at Stephanie.email@example.com
Employer of the Day
WorkSource Pierce Job Center
3650 South Cedar St.
Tacoma, WA 98409
Thursdays in August
9:30 – 11:00 am