Center for Independence is recruiting for a Youth Transition Coordinator.
Exceptional Families Network is a Non-Profit organization that serves as a resource for individuals with disabilities, and senior citizens with senior-related disabilities, to fully access and participate in the community through outreach, advocacy, and independence living skills development.
Wage: DOE/DOQ + Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Education or a related field is preferred but not required. Prior personal and professional experience with disabilities may be substituted for education if the individual meets the essential functions of the job.
- Experience as a case manager or social worker is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to WORD, EXCEL, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to become proficient in using CFI’s client data base and any other software programs needed to perform job duties.
- Knowledge of ADA regulations is a plus.
- Experience living with a disability is a plus.
Anna Moretti: email@example.com
Note: ResCare is recruiting on behalf of Center for Independence.