DaVita is recruiting for multiple positions!
- Accounts Payable Processor
- Credits, overpayments
- Cash posting
- ICU image scanning
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude, great work ethic, be eager to learn, and be a team player.
- Must be punctual on a daily basis.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Do you have stellar customer service skills?
Are you organized and able to work in fast-paced environment?
Are you comfortable working with Microsoft Office?
These might be the jobs for you!
- $12.00 to $16 per hour (depending on position)
- Hours: Full–time hours available
- Shifts: Day
Walk-ins welcome, come to WorkSource Pierce and meet an HR recruiter and discuss one-on-one job placement opportunities. Complete an online application as well as send email to recruiter Nicole Yamamoto at firstname.lastname@example.org, if at all possible.
For more information:
Go online to www.Davita.com and learn about job opportunities with DaVita as well as the specific job requirements. Information on available positions will be presented.
Attend the Event and be ready to process an application and interview on the day of the Event. Bring your résumé.
Veterans are highly encouraged to attend the event
DaVita Employer of the Day
1305 Tacoma Avenue S, Suite 201
Tacoma, WA 98402
Tuesday, July 17th
10:00 – 11:00 am
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Washington Relay Service – 711.
Your opinion is important. Please complete a survey and let us know how we’re doing.