Extra Extra: Professional Contract Services, Inc.
PCSI on JBLM is looking for a Material Handling Laborer who responds to daily requests for delivery/pickup and issue/turn-in of furnishings for Single Soldier Barracks and ensures all required paperwork is completed and accurate. The ideal candidate would have a good driving record, be able to pass a background check, be able to fulfill the requirements of the position and be suited for the AbilityOne program.
Persons with disabilities and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
Job Summary: Essential tasks which must be performed to proficiency and are listed herein as examples, but are not limited to the following:
- Adheres to all company safety policies/procedures and understands P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Maintains productivity while working safely and dependably.
- Works effectively with other team members, and continues to improve and develop skills and knowledge.
- Ensures the proper assembly/disassembly of furniture, as part of furniture movement, as required.
- Provides moving services between Warehouse and Barracks/Dormitories.
- Ensures furniture requests are completed within 2 workdays of approval from FMO.
- Sets up and operates machines/tools.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Operates a company-owned vehicle and cellular telephone, to transport self and others in performance of assigned duties.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to 1 year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of both.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and NAC background check.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and good driving record.
Note: Candidates should be encouraged or assisted in reviewing the job description prior to applying.
Hours / Days / Schedule:
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
$16.29 per hour
Closing Date: May 25th, 2018
How To Apply: Please apply to this job at: https://careers-pcsi.icims.com/jobs/1265/material-handling-laborer/job