Extra Extra: Tradesmen International
Tradesmen International is looking to hire 64 Crew members and 4 Leads. Demo 2 miles of existing rotted wood walls and replace with new wood on a 10 mile flume that runs the Puyallup River from Mt Rainier to Job Site Reservoir. Tools will be provided on jobsite. Harnesses provided by client. Workers will enter flume in the middle and crews will work in opposite directions completing 2 miles of repair.
- The 64 man crew will consist of ambitious, production minded carpenter helper/carpenter apprentice level workers
- Electron Hydro WILL do on the job training. Workers have option to return each for next 5 years.
- Camping is permitted on site. Tents, RV’s, Travel Trailers etc.
- Workers will have access to bathrooms & showers.
- Employees WILL BE DRUG TESTED during client orientation.
- Start Date: July 16th
- Hours: 7 – 10 hour shifts
- 2 – 16 man crews for days
- 2- 16 man crews for nights
- 4 Leads, one to head each crew
- 2 months duration
- $15,000 – $17,000 in potential pay for 2 months
NO PER DIEM. Food Trucks will be ongoing onsite throughout project. BBQ’s discussed as well
How to apply: Contact Joyce Moore at 253-922-5585 to schedule a screening / interview.
Check out our website at WWW.TRADESMENINTERNATIONAL.COM
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Washington Relay Service: 711.