Extra Extra! – Professional Contract Services, Inc.
PCSI on Joint Base Lewis-McChord has a Material Handling Laborer position available who will be responsible for daily delivery and pickup of furnishings throughout barracks. Respond to UPH furniture requests for Issue/Turn-In of furnishings and ensure all required paperwork is complete and accurate. Works effectively with other team members, and continues to improve and develop skills and knowledge. Persons with disabilities and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Essential tasks which must be performed to proficiency and are listed herein as examples, but are not limited to the following:
- Adheres to all company safety policies/procedures and understands P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Maintains productivity while working safely and dependably.
- Works effectively with other team members, and continues to improve and develop skills and knowledge.
- Ensures the proper assembly/disassembly of furniture, as part of furniture movement, as required.
- Provides moving services between Warehouse and Barracks/Dormitories.
- Ensures furniture requests are completed within 2 workdays of approval from FMO.
- Sets up and operates machines/tools.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Operates a company-owned vehicle and cellular telephone, to transport self and others in performance of assigned duties.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to 1 year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of both.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and NAC background check.
- Valid enhanced driver’s license, insurance and good driving record.
Schedule: The shift is Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Wages & Benefits:
$16.29 per hour
$ 4.27 per hour for Health & Welfare benefits
How To Apply:
Position Closes: October 16th 2017
For questions about the position please email Brenda at: email@example.com