Extra Extra: Tutor Doctor
Tutor Doctor is a leading in-home tutoring franchise based in Toronto, currently with offices in 15 countries. Tutor Doctor is the leader in one on one in home tutoring. Our tutoring services are based on the academic needs of the student as well as the individual learning style. Our mission is to deliver improved academic performance and greater self-esteem to students and adults at all levels. Our core belief is anyone can learn.
Tutor Doctor is recruiting for two Education Consultants one in Pierce County and one in Thurston County. As a part time Educational Consultant, your main focus will be traveling to the customer’s home to attend and complete booked consultations. While education-focused, this is a sales position. Basic administrative work will be required such as scanning and emailing documents and handling of personal and confidential information.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is an asset
- Customer service and sales experience (1 year)
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal (English language)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work Independently with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-starter, results-oriented, assertive, enthusiastic and energetic
- Willing to travel locally; willing to work evenings and weekends
- Strong organizational, problem solving and planning skills
To apply or for more information:
Email Kelly at email@example.com with “EC Position” in the subject line.